Collaborate effectively, draw on the team’s full diversity of thinking and talent and apply Whole Brain® Thinking to improve their team interactions and outcomes.
ThinkAbout Teams is a group learning program, built on the foundation of Whole Brain® Thinking.
Our clients use this program with their employees to build on Whole Brain® concepts and how they can be applied to team interactions and productivity.
Each section is 1 hour, and designed to stand alone or as part of the full program.
- The Value of Team Diversity
- Exploring Your Team Profile
- Building the Right Team
- Go Team, Go!
- Discover the value of diverse thinking in teams
- Explore the team’s HBDI®-Profile, including the team’s collective thinking strengths and challenges
- Use Whole Brain® Thinking to strengthen the team’s interactions and performance
- Assess the team’s level of Whole Brain® functionality, pinpointing opportunities for improvement and identifying other strengths
- Plan a real project using a Whole Brain® approach