Join the Global Practitioner Network to Deliver Whole Brain® Thinking
Deliver business value and measurable results by helping people, teams, and organizations leverage the connection between thinking and performance. Learn to use, apply, and interpret the HBDI®— the premier thinking preference tool used around the world — in this three-day workshop for individuals, teams or groups of any size.
The HBDI® Certification is an interactive workshop that are offered on-site or through regularly scheduled public sessions. It allows you to purchase and administer HBDI® report deliveries in your organization. For individuals, pairs & teams, our distinguished worldwide user base of licensed practitioners span a wide range of professions including counseling, psychology, human resource development and training.
Quick Facts About HBDI® Certification:
- 3-day in-person workshop
- Full curriculum includes pre-work and post-work, in the form of a Practicum to allow you time to practice your new skills
- Available in Public Sessions (you or a few people from your team attend) and Dedicated Sessions, ideal for organizations with several people to be certified
- Two HBDI® Profiles to to be used for your Assignment
- License to deliver three foundational Whole Brain Learning Programs from The Business of Thinking® Series. For each program you will receive one facilitator guide, one sample participant guide and a PowerPoint delivery deck:
- Start Thinking
- ThinkAbout™ Teams
- ThinkAbout™ Communicating
- Access to our new Thinking Analytics and Management System, AXON, to help you process your data rapidly, efficiently, and economically.
- Access to a dedicated Practitioners Area, called the ThinkHub, which includes hundreds of curated resources specifically for Practitioners.
- A collection of Whole Brain® Thinking reinforcement tools
- Invitations to our LinkedIn groups for HBDI® Certified Practitioners, Community of Practice Webinars and The Debrief, a dedicated newsletter containing the latest on Neuroscience news, interviews with other Practitioners and new resources and products.
*All materials above are included with your tuition for U.S. Certification Workshops; however, your signed License Agreement must be on file with Herrmann International to receive the Business of Thinking materials. For Certification Workshops in other locations, please confirm what’s included with the regional office as packages may vary.
Join us at an Upcoming Certification!
Want to attend HBDI® Certification? Check our Calendar for upcoming Certifications and sign up for updates.
As a HBDI® Certified Practitioner, You’ll Be Able to:
Use, interpret and apply the Whole Brain® System, concepts and programs, including the HBDI® family of assessments
What Makes the HBDI® Certification Different?
Access to Tools
Participants get the tools and practice to prepare them to implement Whole Brain® solutions at the individual, team and organizational levels.
This program has been pre-approved for 21 (Specified – Business Management and Strategy) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
We have used HBDI® extensively in our business for many years. The accreditation process embeds the framework and our consultants are equipped with a lens through which to analyze situations and teams as we work with them. Clients have found the inclusion of HBDI® as part of a consulting approach to business strategy and issue hugely valuable. For us, the advantage of the Whole Brain System, powered by HBDI® l is its immediate simplicity, which enables quick understanding, and from which it is possible to delve deeper for insight.
Want to find out if the HBDI® Certification is right for you?
Request a free consultation today and learn how you can deliver transformative thinking within your organization.