Are you passionate about doing work that makes a difference? Do you want the opportunity to drive the growth of a company that’s transforming its business by transforming the way people think?
We apply insights from more than 30 years of cognitive research to help Thinkers at leading corporations, governments and non-profit institutions around the world unlock smarter ways to innovate, compete and accelerate change. We’re looking for team members to join us our mission to deliver Transformative Thinking to the world.
Here are just a few benefits you’ll enjoy as a member of the Herrmann International team:
- A 100% virtual environment, which allows you to work in an environment that makes sense to you. It also provides flexibility and great work-life balance!
- Being part of a team of intelligent, motivated and supportive people who will push you to do your best work.
- Opportunities to grow and develop your skills to build the career you want.
The Account Manager is the client’s advocate at Herrmann International and is responsible for the success of the Whole Brain Initiative. The Account Manager will proactively seek new business opportunities with Herrmann International’s existing clients, and will provide insight and leads for the Sales Team to pursue. The Account Manager will partner with every department in our organization with the goal of achieving the best experience for our internal and external clients.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support an assigned Regional Sales Manager (RSMs) in the management and growth of their territories
- Proactively communicate with clients on a scheduled basis to understand client’s business needs and the impact of the Whole Brain initiative
- Conduct a needs assessment to determine client requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase client satisfaction and improve transaction value
- Educate clients about features and benefits of products to improve product related sales and improve customer satisfaction
- Provide product information to clients and escalate technical issues in a timely manner
- Record incoming sales leads from various marketing campaigns
- Answer and respond to incoming phone calls and emails from customers
- Create cases and assign escalation cases to appropriate departments for follow-up & problem resolution
- Process sales orders daily
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Partner with the Event Coordinator to schedule dedicated certification and workshops
- Follow up with Certification participants to encourage practicum completion
- Contact clients following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team
- Effectively communicate with the Sales team and other departments
- Collaborate with RSM to achieve sales quotas and grow our business
- 3-5 years’ experience working in Sales or a comparable Customer Support role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization including executives and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work under pressure and meet scheduled deadlines
- Excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team Player with a positive attitude
- Self-starter/self-motivated to aid in increasing service efficiency and process
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, or Sales, highly preferred
- Fluency in Spanish is an asset
- Experience and familiarity with SalesForce.com or similar CRM
- Experience and knowledge of SaaS business model
Are you ready to be the next Account Management superstar at Herrmann? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include “Account Manager position” in the subject line.