Are you passionate about doing work that makes a difference? Do you want the opportunity to drive the growth of a company that’s transforming its business by transforming the way people think?
We apply insights from more than 30 years of cognitive research to help Thinkers at leading corporations, governments and non-profit institutions around the world unlock smarter ways to innovate, compete and accelerate change. We’re looking for team members to join us our mission to deliver Transformative Thinking to the world.
Here are just a few benefits you’ll enjoy as a member of the Herrmann International team:
- A 100% virtual environment, which allows you to work in an environment that makes sense to you. It also provides flexibility and great work-life balance!
- Being part of a team of intelligent, motivated and supportive people who will push you to do your best work.
- Opportunities to grow and develop your skills to build the career you want.
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
The Software Quality Assurance Analyst is primarily responsible for evaluating and testing new/modified software to verify it functions according to specifications. This role will primarily focus on testing applications in the AXON domain supporting the website process and other cross concept applications and integration components
Duties & Essential Job Function:
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures ensuring they are repeatable and compliant with standards
- Create and maintain the following QA Artifacts: Test Plan/Strategy, Test Cases, Test Status Report, Test Coverage Report, Final Test Report
- Execute all levels of testing which includes Functional, Integration, Black Box/White Box, Acceptance, Regression and Performance
- Document software defects and validate after defect resolution
- Participate in product design reviews and provide input on functional requirements, schedules, issues and risks
- Identify deviations from standards and suggest modifications to ensure compliance
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance testing and demonstrated proficiency with Selenium, PhantomJS, Karma or other scripting tools
- Ability to review systems and modules to determine what testing to automate
- Strong knowledge of QA testing principles and strategies
- Expertise with automation scripting with ability to design, build, test and deploy end to end solution for complex applications on different browsers and operating systems
- Ability to work under pressure and meet scheduled deadlines
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Database/Database file verification experience
- Team Player with a positive attitude
- Self-starter/self-motivated to aid in increasing QA’s efficiency and processes
- Ability to learn new technologies and areas of the business quickly
Preferred Additional Experience:
- Knowledge/Experience with Agile Philosophy
- Mobile App testing experience & SOASTA cloud test experience, preferred experience in the AXON testing environment
- Ability to interpret performance testing results and make tuning recommendations
- Ability to script with JMeter, PhantomJS, Karma or Selenium for end-to-end automation
- Knowledge of Databases like Postgresql or mysql
- Hands on latest industry standard tools in SDLC is a plus.
- Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
Interested in joining our team as the Software Quality Assurance Analyst? We’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and including “Software Quality Assurance Analyst” in the subject line.
Technical Support Analyst
The Technical Support Analyst will provide basic incident resolution and request reporting for our proprietary Axon scoring, reporting and database. This role is to provide initial assessment, triage, research and resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software and/or infrastructure components. The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for accurately collecting information through customer conversation, accessing support tools, and additional support staff (Account Management Service Team, Innovation, Systems Engineer) if needed. Problems beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility will be resolved by engaging in a timely manner other service resources within Herrmann International or correct referral/redirection per established process and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain working knowledge of proprietary AXON platform and products along with other platform interdependencies.
- Advocate ongoing interaction and partnership with business units on usage of AXON platform.
- Provide & share clients’ feedback to the Innovation team in a concise and timely manner as they plan new development of advanced features within the AXON platform.
- Field, address and resolve client issues (including non-technical) to find a solution workaround within the current product.
- Provide basic training on the AXON platform to HI employees as well as new clients.
- Logs all incidents and requests, and engages other account service resources or appropriate. service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Handles escalated cases from the Account Management team.
- Grows general knowledge of current company and HI specific products, increasing ability to resolve requests on first contact.
- Document all relevant information, including name, contact information, and nature of issue, troubleshooting steps taken, and resolution.
- Utilize knowledge base, FAQ’s, teammates and all other available resources to aid in incident resolution to resolve customer’s issues effectively and efficiently.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Contribute to overall team effort in achievement of established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Consistently meet and exceed established benchmarks in performance set forth by management.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 3 years help desk and/or customer service experience or degree equivalent
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware
- Experience with desktop operating systems
- Experience troubleshooting web-browsers, including plug-in and browser compatibility with web applications
- Basic web protocol skills are a plus
- Basic website admin skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building and teamwork
- Strong documentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Are you the Technical Support Analyst of our dreams? We’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and including “Technical Support Analyst” in the subject line.
The Account Manager is the client’s advocate at Herrmann International and is responsible for the success of the Whole Brain Initiative. The Account Manager will proactively seek new business opportunities with Herrmann International’s existing clients, and will provide insight and leads for the Sales Team to pursue. The Account Manager will partner with every department in our organization with the goal of achieving the best experience for our internal and external clients.
- Support an assigned Customer Relations Manager in the management and growth of their territory
- Proactively communicate with clients on a scheduled basis to understand client’s business needs and the impact of the Whole Brain initiative
- Conduct a needs assessment to determine client requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase client satisfaction and improve transaction value
- Educate clients about features and benefits of products to improve product related sales and improve customer satisfaction
- Provide product and technical information and solve technical issues in a timely manner
- Record incoming sales leads from various marketing campaigns
- Answer and respond to incoming phone calls and emails from customers
- Create cases and assign to appropriate departments for follow-up
- Process sales orders on a daily basis
- Set up and manage all aspects of Certification and other Workshops
- Follow up with Certification participants to encourage practicum completion
- Contact clients following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Effectively communicate with the Sales team and other departments
Are you ready to be the next Account Management superstar at Herrmann? Send your resume and cover letter to Kelli Conway at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Account Manager position” in the subject line.