Are you passionate about doing work that makes a difference? Do you want the opportunity to drive the growth of a company that’s transforming its business by transforming the way people think?
We apply insights from more than 30 years of cognitive research to help Thinkers at leading corporations, governments and non-profit institutions around the world unlock smarter ways to innovate, compete and accelerate change. We’re looking for team members to join us our mission to deliver Transformative Thinking to the world.
Here are just a few benefits you’ll enjoy as a member of the Herrmann team:
- A 100% virtual environment, which allows you to work in an environment that makes sense to you. It also provides flexibility and great work-life balance!
- Being part of a team of intelligent, motivated and supportive people who will push you to do your best work.
- Opportunities to grow and develop your skills to build the career you want.
Click the position title below to see a full job description!
Global Innovation Coordinator
Herrmann’s mission is better thinking for a better world, and our Global Innovation team supports this mission by developing new tools, technologies and content to empower individuals, teams, and organizations to understand and transform their thinking. We support Herrmann’s 16 global offices with the product and brand assets that help them deliver transformative thinking to millions of Thinkers around the world.
The Global Innovation Coordinator will…
- Serve as the key liaison to Herrmann’s global network of licensees to enable them to maximise the value of our intellectual property, brand and technology platforms
- Build bridges between internal and external stakeholders around the world
- Ensure fluid communication and collaboration on the global launch of new platforms, products, branding and other initiatives
- Support the continued growth of the UK business as a key part of our global network
- Serve as first point of contact for Herrmann’s global territory affiliates, ensuring that their needs are met to support achievement of our shared business growth objectives
- Manage global projects involving diverse international stakeholders, including our global branding initiative and planned product updates/versions
- Proactively communicate on a scheduled basis to understand the status of their business and their needs
- Coordinate global legal affairs with in-house and external counsel, and serve as primary point of contact regarding global registrations for Herrmann intellectual property
- Coordinate international business development and delivery among teams in different regions, including managing international attendance at Certification workshops or marketing events
- Create/curate and disseminate information regarding updates and benefits of new product and platform features
- Manage and respond to all incoming calls and email inquiries from global partners and UK customers and if necessary, escalate issues and ensure their resolution in a timely manner
- Support UK business operations through:
- Management of client data
- Coordinating product fulfilment and service delivery by consultants
- Assistance processing sales orders, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Support time and diary management for executive stakeholders and coordination of meetings across time zones
- Meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team
- Effectively communicate with internal team members and external stakeholders to overcome any cultural and language barriers
You should have…
- 3+ years’ experience working in a strategic coordination / support role, including work supporting executives, legal, licensees/partners or key customers
- Experience and keen interest in working with different cultures
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Sound judgment and ability to manage and balance conflicting objectives
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Ability to work under pressure and meet scheduled deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent listening and notetaking skills
- Excellent oral and written English-language communication skills
- A positive attitude and self-motivation
- Comfort working in a remote environment (i.e., working from home)
We would also like to see…
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in related field (e.g., legal studies, psychology, organizational development or business/management)
- Fluency in non-English language(s)
- Comfort with and interest in technology
- Experience and knowledge of SaaS business models
Location & virtual working
Given that part of this role is supporting our UK business, we are looking for someone in the UK or a time zone that will allow for work during UK business hours. Beyond this you will have the benefit flexible location and schedule arrangements to best suit your needs. This includes support for home office working (used by almost all of our team members) or membership at local co-working spaces. You must be able to thrive in this kind of working environment to succeed at Herrmann!
The role will also likely include some travel to meet with other members of our global team – and we’re happy for you to tack on a few extra days to accommodate some holiday time to really get to know the destination.
Note that this position is for maternity cover, but a permanent position will be considered with strong performance.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EMEA Whole Brain Catalyst
Herrmann seeks a talented facilitator and influencer to serve as a catalyst for adoption of Whole Brain Thinking® in EMEA
Are you interested in cognitive science and the brain’s role in leadership and organizational behavior?
Are you passionate about doing interesting work that makes a difference by transforming the way people think?
Are you motivated by the opportunity to inspire our clients and partners in countries from the United Kingdom to South Africa to Dubai, and everywhere in between?
If so, this role is for you!
Catalyst role & responsibilities
In summary, you will…
- Be responsible for the successful adoption of our methodologies through design, development and delivery of transformative learning experiences
- Develop repeatable, sustainable approaches to amplify, accelerate and embed use our products in clients around the EMEA region
- Design, adapt and deliver relevant learning content for Herrmann programs, including HBDI® Certification and renewal.
- Support the professional development of our Certified Practitioners (CPs), and lead / manage other facilitators and the CP community to deliver outstanding experiences with our products
Your key responsibilities
Deliver learning experiences
- You will facilitate off-the-shelf and custom programs, keynotes, webinars, instructional video facilitations, and marketing presentations to our clients
- You will lead the delivery of Certification workshops, coaching sessions and ongoing development events
- You’ll craft client and practitioner engagement plans and mentor our practitioners after Certification
- You will build and maintain collaborative practitioner relationships to optimize use of the Whole Brain® methodology, the HBDI® and associated tools
Design & develop new content
- You’ll work individually and in collaboration with our subject matter experts to conceive and craft brilliant new instructional content.
- You will design and refine our intellectual property, including models, activities, programs or products
- You will provide expertise and support for custom client programs to include reviewing application content, tools, and marketing copy
- You’ll build strategic product and positioning roadmaps for use by internal sales and external practitioner communities
- You’ll excite clients about our adoption enablers, such as custom training, coaching & consulting services
- You’ll redesign current programs to continuously improve practitioners’ performance, knowledge, skills, and behaviors
Influence & promote our point of view
- You will support business development by attending client pitch and sales meetings, and developing deeper relationships with current clients
- You’ll represent Herrmann and speak at conferences and client events
- You’ll manage our network of external facilitators and serve as a strategic support resource
- You’ve got significant experience in education / learning, facilitation, instructional design, and strategic business development
- You are deeply comfortable speaking in public and leading large groups of people
- You’ve demonstrated your ability to build powerful content for both instructor and digital-led training
- You are knowledgeable on the latest topics in corporate learning, people management & organisational development
- You are a highly effective communicator, in both written and spoken English, and are equally credible presenting data, practical instructions, stories or new concepts
- You have a proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time, work effectively under pressure and meet scheduled deadlines
- You’re adept with educational technologies, from Office to Captivate
- You thrive working remotely with a global team – much of your time will be spent working from home or travelling to clients across the EMEA region
We would be ecstatic if you have…
- Master’s degree or advanced experience in psychology, neuroscience, Education/Adult Learning, Instructional Design, or related field
- Fluency in other languages, in addition to English
- Capabilities in digital media and mobile content design / development
Compensation & Career Development
The compensation package for this role is designed to incentivise your contributing to the growth of the business in the EMEA region. Compensation will be set based on your specific experience and expertise, and you will also be eligible for a significant bonus based on your ability to drive new business results.
We intend for this role to evolve into an important leadership role in the EMEA region. To further your development, informal reviews will take place regularly, along with an annual development discussion. As a part of this process, we will work with you to create and maintain a long-term leadership development plan to support continued growth and learning as you develop your career with Herrmann.
Location & Travel
We are ideally looking for someone based close to our EMEA HQ in London, but will consider other parts of Northwest Europe with easy and relatively inexpensive flight or rail connections to London. We are a 100% remote-working company and this role will support our entire EMEA business, so willingness to travel is a requirement. In addition to client visits and delivery, you’ll be expected to be available to travel to London and other locations for internal team activities that require physical presence.
Never worked for a fully remote company? Are you are organized, comfortable communicating across a variety of media, and excited about getting more focus? We are confident you’ll thrive and succeed at Herrmann, and we invest to make sure that remote working works for our teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of thinking preferences, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply for any position, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the job you’re applying for in the subject line of your email.